2019 Tough Mountain X
In 2019 we'll celebrate ten years of Tough Mountain Challenge with Tough Mountain X on Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Registration includes your race entry and timing, t-shirt, beer, medal, and special 10th anniversary Tough Mountain X swag. Register early for the best selection of heat times!
What does registration include?
- Your entry into the most awesome race in the universe.
- An awesome race shirt.
- Cool medals for every finisher.
- A beer you can have before your heat, after your heat, or even during your heat at the mid-course beer station.
- Bib and chip timing so you can show your friends how much faster you were.
- Special Tough Mountain X swag for the 10th anniversary event.
All competitors register as Individuals, then once registered you can create or join Teams at any time up to July 1. Teams can consist of four or more competitors and will be timed as the average of each team member's finish time, so Team members do not need to register together or run in the same heat. Individual awards will be issued to the top three finishers in three age categories: Under 30, Over 30, Over 40, and Over 50. Team awards will be given to each of the top three teams. All competitors will select their heat at the time of registration and must run in their assigned heat.
Tough Mountain Challenge is open to ages 13 and up, but recommended for ages 18 and up. Please note that any competitors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign a release form at check-in the day of the event.
2019 Registration - now open!
Mini Mountain Challenge
Registration for the 2019 Mini Mountain Challenge will open in the spring.